The Way of Love
Bards have sang about it, poets have written about it, devotees oh so many devotees have raved ecstatically about it. The path through the heart is the road to realization. Some call it Truth. Some call it enlightenment. Some call it pure consciousness. I call it super-fun high-velocity joy!
Whatever one calls it, the destination is the same: knowledge of the Self by the self, unencumbered by separation, duality, physicality. Hawkins called this the Eye of the I, and he thought it was the most profound insight that anyone could achieve. This is the idea that the Self is an illusion, that the only Self that is, is the thing that can't be understood or described.
The Universe. Infinite intelligence. All-that-Is. Buddha-nature. God. Cosmic Consciousness. Me. You. They are one and the same.
Jesus Lord, what on earth is she babbling on about....?
Emotion, we all know, is a special ingredient, it is the secret sauce in successful manifestations. Emotion charges our ritual practice. When I do the Manifestation Meditation, for example, I say the words with virtue, speaking directly to the Higher Self with all my love, all my intent, and all my heart, as instructed.
Another way to go about this is to simply fuse our emotions with energy, then give the whole bundle form according to one's intention. This is the simplest kind of New Age magick. First you get into the spiritual body (use the theta wave if you meditate), fuse your thought/intent with emotion (visualize it) then, pow - push that puppy out!
(It didn't work? I forgot to add that this only works instantly when you are in present time and fully in the body; time as we understand it does not exist in the fourth-dimensional realm of creation. Try to recall what time feels like when you are dreaming, and you get the point. So, you have to get your Self back into your etheric and physical body. Alas, this-time embodiment takes some practice.)
But what does all this have to do with love?
I have learned that the heart chakra, one of the energetic centers of consciousness in the body, provides one the most vital and powerful ways to get to immediate manifestation, to multidimensional travel, to the thresholds of the Divine planes.
I actually did not make that up. The part of the heart chakra that I refer to is called kalpa tura, and the yogis say that it contains a celestial wishing tree, the sacred symbol of the fulfillment of our intent and its ultimate manifestation. Isn't that awesome? A real magical wishing tree!
In all seriousness, I think ultimately we are talking about Love as a profound vehicle for transcending limitation, including the perception of any need or lack.
...and doesn't magick come into play only because of the perception that one needs something that one does not already have?
And to come full circle, if we already have everything, if we already are the Universe, what could we possibly need or want or be?
If this seems like a highly rarified or philosophical outlook to take, I agree. Anyway, one can still use this process to get things, like new computers or job raises. (Yup. Really did that.)
But I still can't get over the power of Love.
At least in relating to otherworldly or invisible Beings, I have used Love as the calling card of psychic greeting. It costs nothing, and doesn't hurt to try.
No comments:
Post a Comment