Friday, March 9, 2012

Dizziness, exhaustion, depression...oh my

Wow I am experiencing some crazy ascension symptoms. It is becoming more common that to feel the changes that are occurring during this Shift inside of our physical bodies. There is lots and lots of information out there about this on the internet, some useful, some not, as with all things online.

Funny that I never noticed how much people are talking about expansion, raising frequency, and ascension in the physical body. I thought I was experiencing menopause, complete with hot flashes and all. And I had never even heard of kundalini!

With the solar flares yesterday it was very difficult. The guy next to me on the plane stood up and said he couldn't breathe, and started to panic in the middle of the flight. He was in distress. I felt such compassion for him - I had gone through this the day before. This is why I think many of us will be needed as healers in the days ahead, because it is going to get more and more intense for the human body. Western medicine has little to offer us for relief.

It is rough, but it is necessary to understand what is happening, even at the cellular level, so there is no fear around this remarkable event.

No comments:

Post a Comment