I have not flown for a while, and the plane flight to Texas was busy. It was uncomfortable.
The flight was full of souls. I find now, as do many people who are experiencing Ascension, that I am able to feel people in much the same way that I can see them with the physical eye. I know some magicians who can do this. It is a way of "reading" another's soul, and it can be a useful tool.
I find that it is not a pleasant practice for me and borders on a kind of spiritual voyeurism.
I guess this is the telepathic ability that they say all of us will acquire during the Shift, where you can feel where someone is emotionally, you can sense their energy and see their aura. It is a form of empathy.
Therapist Suzy Miller teaches us to do this kind of feel-seeing with autistic children and others who do not speak verbally, and it can be very powerful and illuminating.
I am still practicing and the Higher Self is teaching me. It is a class that meets daily, sometimes several times a day.
Like my own undergraduates, I sometimes sneak off and skip class, or I sleep right through the lesson!
No comments:
Post a Comment