Thursday, March 15, 2012

Good questions #2

What are dimensions? When I first started to read the literature of "expansion", "Ascension" and "the Shift," there was a lot of unfamiliar, pseudo-scientific jargon involved. I have never liked to study any kind of science or math, but I know that's because I had pretty negative teachers and I didn't really pay attention. Anyway, I like the idea of using models to think about things. I find it is helpful to use symbols to convey extraordinary ideas. Add emotion into the mix (love, gratitude, beauty) and the result is art, which is enjoyable and worth experiencing.

Dimensions are not places. They are states of being. They are levels of consciousness. They are realms, they are worlds, they are measurements of frequency, light, and vibration. They are octaves of density. They are domains. They are points of awareness. They are states of knowing. They are maps of the unseen. They are the rooms in the mansion of God. They are characteristics of being-ness. They are levels of intelligence.

Does that help?

Let me try by way of analogy. What are dimensions like?

The First Dimension: metallic, chemical, nuclear, crystalline intelligence, unconscious of itself, the element-based world, corresponding with the base chakra and the sphere of Malkuth on the Tree of Life. This is the earth, the physical body, the mineral kingdom. I am told that geometrically (mathematically?) the first dimension is characterized by the line. Others say that consciousness does exist in the First Dimension, but only as the point.

And here is where I start to lose interest. Over there! Look! A shiny thing!

To be continued...



No comments:

Post a Comment