Coming out
Got a call from a professor of Russian Literature at my college about wanting to collaborate on an academic grant having to do with magic.
I did not realize that I was known as someone who does magic. I guess I wrote a book, but that was a long time ago, and I am swimming in very different waters these days.
The upshot is that I have been getting some attention on the astral plane and I think it is bleeding over to this dimension. I am having to come out and I am not particularly (intellectual, spiritually) ready for that.
Is that fear I feel?
I am also having some recurring physical symptoms that I thought I had dealt with a long time ago. This is a reminder that I need to do some Work that I have neglected.
Okay then. A beautiful spring day, time to get started!
Wow, what rich double entendre, "doing magic." Yes, once you deal with it, whether academically or in "real life," people will target you - either academically or magically. Been there, done that. I have often been looked at as if I had two heads (all puns intended) by both academics and people in spiritual traditions for daring to be both.
ReplyDeleteNice blot, by the way. And oh, Lon Duquete is a mason, too. ;-)
Eoghan
Blot, not blot. I am using an.aneroid and the autofill drives me crazy.
Deletethanks, Eoghan. And of course I think that Masons are cool. But I think that Mormons are cool, too!!
ReplyDelete