I rushed through the manifestation meditation because I was sleepy, and because I thought that I knew the words and the sentiment by heart. I do not feel shortchanged.
In the Hindu tradition the Higher Self is understood to be a Guru Dev. There is a mantra that one can do that speaks to this. I first experienced the Fifth Dimensional Self when I was listening to this mantra. I particularly love this part of the song version:
Oh my beloved
Kindness of the heart
Breath of God
I bow to you
Divine teacher, beloved friend I bow to you
Again and again
Lotus sitting on the water
Beyond time and space
This is your way, this is your grace
I hear that Snatam Kaur does a Christian version of this with Brian Kearney. But you don't have to belong to any religion, of course. Normally the mantra as performed in the original language is easier and more powerful - this one makes your head hurt slightly when you chant it. As the commercials say, "that's how you know it's working!"
No comments:
Post a Comment