Sunday, March 25, 2012

Too freaking awesome!


This will not be a long post as I am writing from Chicago-Midway airport. You have to fly to Chicago to get to Ohio. I don't understand this either. 

I have just returned from the homegrown temple hospitality of the exciting young chaos magician and priest extraordinaire, Andrieh Vitimus, otherwise known to me as Houngan Tom. He has quite a setup over there in Ohio, where he and his spiritual family build supernatural bridges, do internet blog shows, magical rituals, Reiki attunements, and all kinds of awesome metaphysical stuff. Plus, Andrieh knows how to read and has an amazing library.

As for me, I met the loa Papa Legba and got a white cleansing bath. My head is light and my spirit is sparkling. The Higher Self approves.

This is true fellowship, where likeminded, spiritual people can learn, laugh, and create good things together to make the world a better place. This is life everyday in the fifth dimension.

...and if you are ever curious, ask me sometime why the hamster crossed the road...

1 comment: