Fifth Dimensional Self

Journaling a ritual of ensoulment

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Law of One




The understanding, experiencing, accepting, and merging of self with self and other-self, and finally with the Creator, is the path to the heart of self. In each infinitesimal part of yourself resides the One in all of Its power.


Wisdom from very very very far away.
Posted by Yvonne at 4:46 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Law of One

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
View my complete profile

Labels

ascension higher self Magick Manifestation Meditation dimensions Beings fourth dimension Vodou fifth dimension Shift creation physical body shitty day Love New Age academia emotional body mental body consciousness Law of One chakras teach/learn third dimension Aquarian Age MAP Time autism channeling healing spiritual body weather ascended masters dreams lwa masters African American religion Hawkins Kwan Yin Magnified Healing Reiki ancestors animals children energy fear money sickness the dead Christianity Jim Self Law of Attraction Mastering Alchemy Suzy Miller ascensions symptoms blogs computers cyborg earthquakes god happy home initiation mantra mastery nature planets religion spirits the future Gayatri Holy Guardian Angel Hoodoo Jesus Joshua David Stone Ogoun Ra Teachers Thelema clearing convergence day one decension divination ego festival food form fun grounding heart invisibility karma kinesiology light memory occult orisha pagans predictions reading seeking service to others slavery sugar teach/learn; slavery theosophy third eye trance

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (7)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2012 (121)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ▼  March (34)
      • What does an otherworldly Being sound like? Those ...
      • Last night, weekly service to the lwa Ogou Ossangn...
      • Ascension The "point" of the third dimensional in...
      • On the Road, Again I am flying out to do another ...
      • After a shitty night, returning from a weekend awa...
      • Too freaking awesome! This will not be a long pos...
      • Even when it starts to be a shitty day I want noth...
      • Argh. Headaches for me and Kiana. At the 6th and 7...
      • Predicting the Future I had mentioned this in a pr...
      • Creating Stuff Just a short post this morning beca...
      • My other obsession... Being a sci-fi nut,...
      • Coming out Got a call from a professor of Russian ...
      • That's What Invocation is All About! Try as I migh...
      • The Way of Love Bards have sang about it, poets ha...
      • Good questions #2 What are dimensions? When I fir...
      • Seems like I was awake all night. I watched the ha...
      • I recently asked my friend Jim Self at Mastering A...
      • The Law of One The understanding, experiencing...
      • Hating on the New Age Just what is it anyway with ...
      • Do you believe in Magick? My friend Robert has cr...
      • Привет и добро пожаловать I just wanted to see it...
      • I went to a party for the Vodou Priest of priests ...
      • Good questions #1 For a while I was thinking about...
      • Dizziness, exhaustion, depression...oh my Wow I a...
      • I have not flown for a while, and the plane flight...
      • I rushed through the manifestation meditation beca...
      • The Higher Self woke me up at the sunrise.  It was...
      • I am off for a few days to do a university lecture...
      • Sunrise ritual without incident, gentle light outs...
      • Either right before or right after I did the sunri...
      • Oya Wind of Death tears the calabash, tears the...
      • Did not get up with the sunrise because of a large...
      • Isn't it interesting when something inside you get...
      • My friend Elisa has a blog that is dedicated to co...
    • ►  February (18)
Ethereal theme. Theme images by 4x6. Powered by Blogger.