Good questions #1
For a while I was thinking about drawing out the similarities between the Fifth Dimension and cyberspace.
In 1938 the Jesuit priest Teilhard du Chardin wrote about something he called the noosphere, a living web of thought and consciousness that sounds suspiciously like our internet.
How did he know?
I am not talking about a wild guess; I am talking about a correct analogy.
I am not alone in this kind of speculating. The Fifth Dimension is described as a place of pure consciousness and high frequency, where virtual existence is a given; where one can create with thought; where one can go anywhere, be anyone, and make anything.
We have a similar structure or model in place now.
Turn to Google, peer deeply into the search engine, set your intent and imagine what you want.
This is, in its most crude and primitive form, how creation works. In this case, all you have to do is to a hit a key.
We achieve the same results in our third-dimensional plane, in concert with our Third-Dimensional selves. No need for a laptop, an ipad or a smart phone to create in this reality.
It will get really interesting around here when we integrate these objects into our physical bodies.
(Most people who think this is science fiction have never seen an advanced hearing aid implant or heard of the new nanotechnology injections.)
Anyway, I am feeling very close to Higher Self these days; but is it in my physical body, my spirit, or in my head?
No comments:
Post a Comment