Creating Stuff
Just a short post this morning because I am reminded again and again that I have a powerful role as a Creator. Some of us call this kind of creating magick, some call it blessing, some call it manifesting reality. Even social scientists and quantum physicists say that there is something to the idea of making things with your thoughts.
It is just taking the rest of the world a little while to catch up on this.
The obvious problem here is that most of us don't know our thoughts, so we don't know what we are creating. And we are creating stuff. Constantly.
This drives me nuts.
The other thing, of course, is that the Creations are given life with our energy, emotions, our vibrations. However you describe it. And please, please, be mindful and use the positive thoughts? Please?
Fear and lower emotions like that can bring thought-forms to life, but they stink. Dense, heavy, un-manifested, they lay in the watery etheric dimension like turds in the bottom of the toilet.
Sorry, but I had to say it.
No comments:
Post a Comment