Saturday, March 3, 2012

Did not get up with the sunrise because of a large Siamese mutt-cat weighing down my chest. This was not an excuse. My gift from the universe was an exceptionally light sense of serenity and well being this morning.

I recall reading that domesticated animals like dogs and cats have a distinct relationship to the densities and dimensional planes in which we live, and they help us. One day I will refine this thinking a little bit more. Those of us who are pet owners know intuitively that these creatures are very different from those of the wild. They hold a different place in the consciousness-evolutionary chain than we do, however.

I found a random channelled text that locates the origin of the feline species on the planet Sirius. Yeah, it's funny. But I found similar sentiments expressed in Ra's Law of One, who suggests that second density beings, including dogs and cats, eventually graduate or evolve into the next density according to their specific role and Soul purpose.

Just like us.

I have to do some more reading on this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment