Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Money Money Money

The late incomparable poet-singer Laura Nyro had a song that went like this:

Money, money, money
I feel like a pawn in my own world
I found the system and I lost the pearl

It says a lot, those few words.

I recently had a money crisis. Very recently, in fact. Yesterday I got a tax bill from the IRS for $24,000. This for a single year! I told my husband that with those kinds of liabilities I am going to become a Republican. But it wasn't really funny because it forced me for the first time to put some beliefs that I have on the line and directly deal with how I feel about wealth and money.

This of course has to do with magick because I was the one who manifested this tax bill and this "crisis." It is also interesting that I had recently made a comment over on Mike's wonderful blog about magick and wealth, and how the issue should be moot for those of us who understand the Law of Attraction, the Universal principles of prosperity, the Thought-form known as Money, and the Divine system of personal value under which we all live and die. If you want to be wealthy, you should be able to be wealthy. No problem.

Yeah, well, then I got a $24,000 tax bill.

And I understand that it is my role to live as a creator of what I want, even though my Self operates by the rules and restrictions of the third dimensional reality, with its illusions, its dualism, its distortions and its fake system of needs and wants and lack.

Thank goodness I can move into the higher dimensions when I want.

From that perspective, it's all good.

2 comments: