Thursday, May 24, 2012

Classes in Life and Magick

I did the weekly service for my lwa last night. They are beloved, to me like older, wiser friends - protective, but kind. Papa Ossangne can be harsh, but I need that.

I have been seeing snakes outside in my yard a lot, and I told Dambala how impressed I was by them, but that I did not really know Him well, and I understand that of course he is not really a serpent. I said that I wanted to understand better who and what he is, and especially the kundalini energy that he owns. I also told him and Ossangne how much I appreciated their help, and how honored I am that they work with me. I said this because I have acquired several more spiritual teachers who are with me now, and things are getting busy around here.

(It is like an intense graduate seminar, but it is ephemeral; my lwas were born with me and will die with me, however.)

But I have a lot of studying to do with these Teachers. I can feel them physically, sort of like soft feathers around my third eye, when we meet.

Last night in my service, however, the energy leapt from my palms, as it did the first time as I described it here. I really enjoyed it, and Papa Ossangne said, "well, go do some magick, then."

So I got up this morning, and did the manifestation meditation. I felt like it was Christmas, and I could ask for whatever I wanted!

...but all I could think of were my Teachers, my lessons, and getting an "A" in my class.

As a college professor, I can really see how annoying a student I can be.




No comments:

Post a Comment