Monday, February 20, 2012

Tonight I started the Manifestation Meditation. First, I served my family ancestors, asked them for their blessing. I made a sacred space. I asked Legba to open and watch the gates. I waited. I set the light for Nana Bouclu, the root loa who is the grandmother-healer; for Kwan Yin; for Gayatri deva; and for Eshu, who, in his squeaky insistence, seemed to want to be present. I stood beneath the Genesa Crystal and read the mantra three times. The mind was quiet. The body felt compelled to turn. Several slow turns clockwise, then counter-clockwise. The mind still quiet. I felt tired, and reclined in the chair. The mind and body were at rest. Faintly, I could hear my daughter yelling at the cats in the basement. I could see the red and blue lights from the police vehicles in front of my neighbor's house. Reluctantly I left the space, pulled out of the circle. I was finished. I did not return until a few hours later.

I am aware that my Self wants this Working to occur. I expect a gradual transition.

I am sincere.

No comments:

Post a Comment