Sugar is the culprit
After such a shitty day yesterday I had a quick chance to reflect on how the bodies work together and to do a little healing upon myself. Checked my chakras and they were sluggish as if stuck in quicksand. The physical body felt drugged. And then I remembered that I had purchased a spirulina drink because I had a long seminar instead of having lunch. Well, screw me for that. The drink said it was "all natural" but full of "fruit puree" which is essentially heavy in sucrose and feels like the thing that my chakras were stuck in. The Beings have already told me to get off of artificial sugar and I do not use refined sugar but the physical body apparently could not tell the difference. What I am trying to say is what everyone already knows, that the bodies are interdependent and will let you know when there is a misalignment or problem. I will be happy to do a MAP session today. It will also be a chance for me to check in with the Beings in a closed space, to see and hear from my helpers and guides. I recommend this practice to anyone who has never tried it; there is nothing like a physical examination from a doctor that you cannot see, limbs moving and organs palpated as you lay on the table. And it is completely free, so I don't have to worry about Obamacare, which apparently is going to bring about the end of the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment