My secretary's grandson has brain cancer. He is 14 years old. When she told me I felt strongly that this was a both a gift and a lesson. I felt this especially for his father, whom she has told me is a troubled drug addict.
I did not say this to her.
I experienced the gift of joy today. I asked for it, created it intentionally after the shitty morning start, and by the time I had gotten to my office, it manifested.
I got to thinking that our Souls must long for the experiences that they came into this body to have. From our point of view in the third dimension, these can be good, bad, ugly, and yes, shitty.
So one wonders how the fifth dimensional Self understands and experiences these experiences.
This is where the personal philosophy fits in. Karma or predestination. Good luck, or bad juju. The angry God with the hammer. The sinister devil. He is the one that does it to us! Looking like that guy in The Dark Knight and all.
There is a joy in seeing all of the things that happen to us as a gift to the Higher Self, who is hungry for experiences in this embodiment. There is a responsibility in believing that we have created the experiences for ourselves as part of the Soul's purpose.
Oh Jesus don't tell me you believe that stuff little babies suffering people starving victims that they do it to themselves?!
I don't know. How might my Higher Self view it? If I can stay in real time, I just might be able to understand.
No comments:
Post a Comment