On the Cusp
I had said yesterday that I was on the edge of something because there is a lot of catalyzing activity in my life. Yesterday I did a calibration practice with my MAP team to try and get unstuck. Soon after that I was "directed" (hah!) to read some material by Russell Bolding on the Great Shift. Russell is an academic, like me, but he is a scientist, trained in geology and environmental studies.
He is also Awake.
Russell writes about it all, but focuses on how and why so many people in the academic/scientific community are skeptical about the coming Earth changes, and Ascension, and how one should judge all of the information that is available to us from otherworldly sources and Beings.
In short, to put it in fancy intellectual parlance, he is interested in epistemology.
But his work is easy to read. I like it because he says right off, if you feel that everything I am saying is bullshit, just put your thoughts to the side, and give it a chance! He is not trying to convince, but he is trying to help us think about how we know what we know, and provide a feasible map of Reality that we can work with.
I like maps.
Anyway, Russell has a chapter on channeling, and speaks frankly about how one should approach this kind of literature.
The internet is what it is, and I was led to one particular channel, Tom Kenyon, a musician and psychotherapist, and found some downloads that he had created.
As I listened to his recordings and read the words of the otherworldly Beings, the night stretched on and on in a weird timeless and uncomfortable way.
This morning my back still hurt and I sent Magnified Healing to myself and my friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment