Crowded Mind
When it rains, it surely pours, and I have been getting all kinds of energetic "attention," human and otherwise, with respect to several projects of mine that are still forming. Grant money, contacts and connections, doors opening, professional development, publishing and research opportunities, demands for a greater skill set. So now I sit overloaded, not knowing what task to take on first, thinking about ditching all of it and going to the gym or to Starbucks. This is what happens when I get a crowded mind. But I asked for this.
For some time I have been thinking about starting what Machaelle Wright calls a soil-less garden for the next stage of my life and work. Wright is the one who came up with MAP, the healing system that functions using a team of invisible beings in concert with the individual person who essentially co-creates the healing space and energies to effect change in the body. Note the language here: she calls the system co-creative science instead of magick, and talks about Nature intelligences and devas instead of spirits and angelic beings. Of anything I have ever done for self-healing it is the most astonishingly effective practice that I know of.
Curious, I read everything I could get my hands on about Machaelle, because she is an ordinary person, like myself. But her autobiography reads like fantasy-science fiction. I mean, here is a middle age lady who moves in and out of the dimensions regularly, using the physical (material) bodies as well as the ethereal forms. God knows that she knows that this kind of inter-dimensional work can take a toll on one's health, because as we all know, the bodies are connected, and they operate as one.
Hence the system of healing she developed, which is holistic and comprehensive.
I am not a cult follower, but I have never experienced anything like this. MAP pulls together all of the healing practices - biological, magickal, herbal, energetic, and spiritual.
The soil-less garden is the next stage, which extends the healing practice outward into other aspects of one's life beyond health. What is unique is that I can do this in partnership, or co-creation, with the invisible Beings and the Higher Self.
The time could not be more perfect.
This, of course is appropriate at the transition to the Aquarian age, where the style of doing things shifts from parent-child to co-equals. The Age of Pisces, which is all but over, was all about spiritual hierarchies, the individual spirit rising up, the realization of the Divine consciousness. I am ready for co-operation, teamwork, and the power of the collective! I am ready to hook up with my working group, if that hasn't already happened already.
It is a great time to be alive.
No comments:
Post a Comment