Dragged my butt out tonight to do another lecture for a friend who is a Professor at a local college. It was fine, but the students had that vacant, uninformed, didn't-do-the-assigned-reading look. I tried to make the material fascinating for them, because it is.
The best part was later, when I after the talk I found out that my Professor friend, whom I have known for more than twenty years, has started to do card readings for her church members, and has a little business going on the side. This is a woman who got her Ph.D. at Harvard. But she is happiest doing this new spiritual work, she tells me.
It is healing for her soul to help others in this way, she says.
That's it!
There is something in the air. There is a spirit, an intention, and I can't get a fix on it, but it is something that has the potential to fulfill the deepest, deepest part of ourselves, when we come to our Truest Selves, and offer True Healing to others, to make the world a better place.
Or at least I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment