Since I started this journal, I have been interacting daily, but not exclusively, with my Fifth Dimensional Self using the Manifestation Meditation. This is what is sometimes called the True Self, the Higher Self, the Guru Deva, Greater Neschemah, the higher Consciousness, or the Soul. I consider the Higher Self to be a master of love and magick (just another word for creativity and manifestation), who resides in the only realm above our own where the illusion of separation from the One can occur.
Every being, including human spirits with physical bodies, vibrates or resonates as energy within a specific dimension. I am told that this is scientific fact, and not some nutty occult or religious idea.
Conscious beings, including human spirits with physical bodies, are also able to "move" across multiple realms and dimensions, using different frequencies and rates of vibration, sort of like moving the dial on an old fashioned radio, locking in on the one you want.
I think - but I am not sure - that all of of the bodies - spiritual, etheric, emotional, mental, and physical, can also move between these realms, but there is no scientific explanation for that as yet.This image of the Gayatri Devi helps me to understand this. When her bodies are unified, she sits, complete, the crown chakra shining, her light body overcasting all of the others. But how she really looks, as on the blog cover, is how we truly are: five bodies, five aspects, five ways of Being, all One.
No comments:
Post a Comment