No, it doesn't have to be all "whoo-whoo." Intuition to me is simply a way of seeing more clearly. As I get older I need to use eye glasses more often. (But not for long.) Intuition is a way of seeing without glasses. All things just become more clear.
Wah yantee kar yantee, jag dut patee,
Aadak it waha, brahmaday trayshaa guru, it Wahe guru
This is one of my favorite mantras. It is a thought-form that found me, not the other way around. I have written on this before. Some say that chanting in Sanskrit has magical effects. Some people use Hebrew, some use English, or Arabic. All of these languages have celestial analogues. All have mathematical and geometrical influences on the energy bodies because of the vibrations of the words. All of them are invocations of some sort. And I am not just talking sh*t, because I have tried some of them.
The other side of this, of course, is what the words mean. This mantra has an awesome translation. Try to feel what these words signify. They are speaking directly to the Fifth Dimensional Self:
Great Macroself, Creative Self. All that is creative through time, all that is the Great One. Three aspects of God: Brahma, Vishnu, Mahesh. That is Wahe Guru.
The Wah Yantee is a sadhana, a kind of practice that leads one toward spiritual goals. I guess the magicians would call this theurgy. Sadhanas work best when they are done early in the morning, although I did not understand why until I googled this:
It is this time of each day when the "veil" of the ego (limited self) is thinnest and so we can mindfully observe all the negative habits that lead you away from health, physical stamina, wholeness and higher consciousness and neutralize the desires underlying those habits one by one...it is during the Amrit Vela, the 2 1/2 hours before sunrise, the last quarter of the night, that prana concentrates and cleansing on all levels is more easily accomplished. Simply being aware, vertical and leaning in the right direction at this time has profound effects as the subconscious, which is usually tucked away and suppressed through tensions in the physical body, is right there on the surface and in our conscious awareness.
Now I am no Yogi, so I usually listen to these mantras in the form of kirtan in the wee hours, sprawled back half-asleep in a big soft chair in up my office. I am not disciplined at all! But I can share that these do work, because several times I have felt them as energetic presences in my field. These were moments of bliss, and clarity, and lots of tears.
Sometimes I wish I could live like that every day, every moment. I am thinking that one day I will.
_-_TIMEA.jpeg)
A great post and a great blog! You left a very kind message on my blog recently, in response to my post "Cosmic Rhythm and Hidden Hierarchies". I wanted to thank you and let you know I will be including you on my blog roll. You have observations and experiences that are quite significant, your use of mantras being but one example.
ReplyDeleteThank you again for your kind words and I hope we remain connected. Be well.
Nick,
DeleteKnow that your poetry has great power in creating. I used one of your evocations for the Higher Self and something remarkable happened to me that had never happened before. It was perfectly manifested. You have a gift!