Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Controlled Madness, or Driving Me Nuts

Many magicians like the idea that the adept walks along the edges in life, in the liminal places. Not in this world, not the other world, not physical, not spiritual, "betwixt and between." There is a certain kind of pride and arrogance at being able to negotiate and transgress these boundaries. Only those magicians who possess true humility do not bring attention to these things concerning themselves.

It is something that irritates me, if only mildly.

I realize that I have been vacillating between the third and the fifth dimensions. Sometimes I swing between them even moment by moment. When I recognize where I am, I scramble to place myself in the higher realm, other times I just sit in my dense shit. It is making me kind of miserable, not being able to find enough ease to be able stay where I want to be.

It is something I can change as quickly and as simply as an indrawn breath. Just like that.

Then why don't I?

2 comments:

  1. Habitus, my dear Yvonne, habitus. Been there; done that...again, and again and...

    Eoghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is so much on the planetary level thats keep many down, 7 billion basically. Chin up my love. Always look to love and light and fill the soul. And remember you are doing a wonderful job. Now go be the being you truly are.
    Love and Blessings to you Yvonne <3
    Sarah :0)

    ReplyDelete