Anyone else remember this song?
I have been feeling very alone of late. I know this is something that I must attend to. I am not sure which body is feeling this way, but I have a clue.
I have heard that as we move into the transition density known as the fourth dimension, that some of us will actually become invisible to those who choose to remain in the third. That is to say, we will not be "seen" by them. This could mean many things, of course. For me, it means that I have not heard from some people that I used to "see" regularly for a very very long time. To them, I am invisible.
I am also invisible to people who move around me at times, in the supermarket, in the street, on campus, in town. This especially when I am vibrating at a high frequency, as I have recently with all of the energy work.
I know this is because I have activated my soul star and I get the weird "inside dizziness" that feels somewhat different from the normal ascension symptoms. Flower essences for that, and meditation. Still it might be that the eighth chakra is not balanced. Spinning too fast. I dunno.
Anyway, I get lonely because there is no one except my Guru Deva to talk to about this, and my angels and invisibles. But they are not physical, and
Hence, the loneliness. Strange, because I am surrounded, literally sharing crowded space with spirits, entities, energies, consciousnesses, etc. Even the astral teacher, well, he is astral.
I am not sure this alone again stuff is necessary, but then again, I don't know anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment