Two New Age writers that I really appreciate and enjoy, David Hawkins and Machaelle Small Wright, are heavily into kinesiology. When I say heavy, I mean that it forms the basis upon which they communicate with themselves and with All That Is. That makes it important enough to give it another look. Which is what I am doing.
To me, kinesiology is a form of divination that uses the Self, the powerful energies of the self, to answer questions and to attain the truth. Remember that we each have our own Truth, that the reality and the world is as we perceive it with our Selves. Anyway, with kinesiology, it is assumed that you understand that everything consists of energy, from our souls, to the forces all around us, our angels, other Beings, to the life-electricity that flows through every single object, being, and element in the Universe. All is energy. I mean that in the simplest and most fundamental way.
As we ascend and become more conscious of ourselves as energetic beings we learn how to work with the energies that
- It works with obi abata
- It works with the tarot cards
- It works with the pendulum and scrying
- It works with any material or symbolic system that is informed by the flow of energy (information) in response to one's own inner flow of energy (a communication, a question, or more information).
It suggests that in a basic way, all divination is simply a form of communication. Duh. No mystery there.
Thing is, with kinesiology, there is no special "skill" required. Hawkins says that a little child can determine the truth of something, by the testing of the physical body and its reaction to the movement (or lack of movement) of energy therein.
For him, it is as simple as pushing on an arm, or a hand in order to feel the energy response.
We are energy at so many levels, and we have access to so many things that we need to know. Why not ask?
Love it!
ReplyDeleteThank you Yvonne.
Blessings,
Sarah :0)
I think you might find this interesting: http://tinyurl.com/c7gt6vc .
ReplyDeleteEoghan