I am enjoying another ascension related book right now. I put this one away for a while because I did not completely rely on the information it provided; then I read within the text itself that the material is right-brain stuff, and it might not be fully integrated by the reader unless one is aware of its workings on the consciousness. Incidentally, this has happened to me many many times: I read something so unbelievable that my conscious self cannot accept it as true, until it "settles" within the Higher Self, or the mental body. I understand now that this is now I learn on this plane. It is a helpful insight.
The book I am reading now is the Complete Ascension Manual by Joshua David Stone. He has written a slew of very detailed books about the ascension process. I find them amazing for the amount of research that they contain. Stone, when he was alive on earth, was in mastership training with Djwhal Khul. Stone was a psychologist, and very interested in documenting the process of ascension from several angles, and not just from the third dimensional perspective. Like many of these non-linear texts, it can get hairy at times. He actually advises calling upon an astral teacher for help with these studies. This I have done. And he is here, but I do not have full access to him just yet.
Jim Self recently told me that I need to stop gathering information and get on with it. I really don't what I am supposed to do though. Funny how Jim and I talk to each other personally through internet radios and phone webinars with hundreds of other people on the line. I can't wait to meet him in physical form next month.
I enjoy gathering information and reading, in part because that is what I do for a living, but I
Sigh.
I had to trust my Self sometime back and stop looking for information. I wrote about it too. Silly Mind, Think is for Humans. I must have a self teacher in there. LOL! The title was given before the piece was written, just to teach me that everything I need to know is already within. Got to love the process. LOL!
ReplyDeleteI came across Stones work recently too, like a few months back and yes, quite a few books.
Thank you Yvonne.
Blessings,
Sarah :0)
Exactly Sarah my love,
DeleteMy Higher Self told me to wait, my angel lwa told me I wasn't quite ready yet; so what did I do? Yesterday I barged into the astral space and told that teacher to hurry up! They must have either laughed their asses off at me or shook their heads. At the very least I got the Teacher's name. God I am so impatient!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThey know best. Cant force it. Ive tried too. It all happens at the right moment. When you least expect it will be in your face slapping you silly. I feel letting go works best. That and asking, the energy set out from the question has to attract an answer. (ask and you will receive, basically the law of attraction) It helps to be in the now also and doing all that we unconsciously need to do in order to unconsciously set up the perfect environment for the perfect experience. And then, wham!
ReplyDeleteGood Luck! I wish to know the development!!
Blessings,
Sarah :0)