Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Busy and Coherent

Now that I am back from my forays into pagan festivus, I am trying hard to return to my studies and my ascension work, feeling that I never really left, but that these journeys are just side trips off on my (wonderful) path. It is easy to feel overwhelmed by all that is going on, with all that I have created and manifested; on the other hand, since I am not operating in the third dimension, it is much easier to manipulate time so that I can get what I need to get done in this time.


This ascension ability, which I (accidentally) discovered, was a fucking gift.


What kinds of things are going on? I have a web site that I still have to write, I have an upcoming New Age conference to go to (my first), I have several speaking/work engagements, there is a baptism at my Vodou church, and I have piles and piles of dirty laundry and stuff at home with the girls.

I am keeping busy as I wait for the Teacher to arrive.

I am happy. This is a great vibration.

No comments:

Post a Comment