Sunday, February 3, 2013

Being the Body

I have had some challenges with being in the body. At first I had no idea what that meant; this is something that few teachers seem to understand or talk about. It is also subject to one's individual and karmic experience. For instance, I have had a history that includes physical pain, terror, and trauma, both in past lives and in this life, always a good reason to jump the fuck out of where all of that is going on; furthermore, I have explored practices of trance spirit possession and out-of-body experiences - hint: never a good idea if you plan on ascending the body. This and a malfunctioning first chakra - like most of us on this planet - makes for a life of operating largely outside of the physical body, which is all very well and good, but a lousy place to be if one wants to create a body for the Higher Self to return to. 

I have been told that human beings are very special, as we are part of the lineage of "creator gods", i.e. the Elohim - and because we are physical beings, we may create dense physical things in this dimension, but only by using these physical bodies.

This of course makes little sense to most of us.

I have written before here and here on the other bodies that we are conscious of, these that are coming energetically "online" during this period of transition, shift and ascension. We are all becoming masters, particularly as we embody the light that allows the spiritual body to move to the fore. We are lightening up these carbon-based bodies for something more etheric and crystalline! I myself have lost 30 pounds as of today - since I began this process sometime back in November. And I am not sure at all what any of this means, but I am very happy to have a physical complement to the spiritual development. (No, I did not diet at all)

Of course, the goal is to align the bodies so that the Lightbody can Be. But this is something that the mental self, let alone the mental body, can scarcely imagine. We are creating our Selves.

5 comments:

  1. Please explain this, " I have explored practices of trance spirit possession and out-of-body experiences - hint: never a good idea if you plan on ascending the body." I do not understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Robert,

    You might understand this better than anyone, having seen my aura naked, LOL. Out of body and trance are (old school) shamanic forms of multidimensional travel, with much wear and tear, holes, damage, etc on the etheric bodies, not to mention all of the nasty entities that one picks up and brings back while out. Ugh. (You have seen some of these too.) The ascending body utilizes consciousness as the means by which astral travel occurs, moving the awareness to where it wants to go without leaving the body. This is the fourth dimensional style of spirit "travel", and it is less risky, and more appropriate to who we are as ascending beings.

    I love you my friend

    Y.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your comments and ponder. I am not certain what I think of it all, but I truly appreciate being able to observe however small a part of your experience of learning that you share publicly here. Many thanks, Yvonne.

    blessings,

    Eoghan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry that you are silent here.

    ReplyDelete