Saturday, January 26, 2013

Things I Did Not Know or Understand

...as I do now

  • The fourth dimension is the application of present-time. If you are not in present time, you are not conscious of the fourth dimension. Very simple.
  • The Light that the New Age literature refers to is a living thing; it is a physical intelligence and a most vital, most powerful, energetic element; it is one of the prime mysteries of this Universe, and absolutely essential to attain as we expand our Selves into our true Selves, because we embody Light.
  • There is only one ticket per Soul available for the ascension: no spirits, guides, lwas, angels, Other beings, etc. allowed in your physical vehicle. Acknowledgement of one's seniority is thus prerequisite. Simple, but not necessarily easy.
  • Unconditional Love is only experienced in the fourth dimensional state and higher. It is not an emotion, but a force. It is a fact of creation, yet largely unrecognized as the unifying energetic element. It is also universal, but expressed with different names and concepts. I do not think it can be understood, but it can be known.
  • We do take our bodies with us as we ascend
  • ...and I am not completely sure about this, but I do have some inside information: at some point it gets to be lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment