Saying Goodbye
I will shut this blog down on my birthday in February, a year from when I began it. As a kind of journal it served its purpose, and did so better than I could have ever imagined. The ritual of ensoulment, at least in its first phase, is complete. How could I have known when it began that this was an initiation? And now the transition to the next, and the next, and the next. It is taking form before my eyes and this is the confirmation that I needed.
But there are only few reference points along the way, and practically none for the lower bodies, so it is tremendously exciting and also a little scary. Thank Creator for the pathway, and for me, the Teachers. They have given me the green light.
I have many people to thank for co-creating this journey with me. I thought that the best way to do this is to just write their names. But then that would be mean acknowledging everyone that I have ever encountered. It's just not possible because that is what the life is, the sum of the relationships and encounters: the strange and ironic realization of Oneness and singularity, of distinction and infinite Being-ness, the wondrous gift and burden of embodiment, to paraphrase the aliens from Venus.
I am grateful.
I will be sorry to see this go. Yvonne.
ReplyDelete