Getting Ready
I have been studying trance, but not really digging into it, and this worries me only slightly. I have to approach this kind of consciousness of unconsciousness trance state completely differently from spirit possession states since in not uncertain terms am I to leave my body. It requires a level of concentration that, lazy me, I never developed. But it will be essential as I make the Shift. The past couple of days I have been hanging out in the Aethos trying to get a sense of non-dualism, or embodied non-embodiment. There are Hathors - entities from Venus - in there. They don't seem to mind when I goof off, and instead of looking for the frequency, I just spin free.
Like I said I can be lazy, but I really like to have fun.
Someone said a long time ago that the Shift is high-vibration fun. So why am I treating it like technical stuff that I need to learn, like I am in graduate school all over again?
No comments:
Post a Comment