Shifting with the Shift
I have not written in some time because there is so much to do, and not much to write about. Just Be-ing is busy, and I do not want to talk so much about it as I want to live it in present-time. But a blog is just sitting around getting dusty, and so here I am.
The Shift is underway. Linear time is collapsing into present time. Finding a stable point has been difficult. Challenging. My teacher said that negative thought-forms, vibrational structures, and frequency patterns would emerge in my auric field, presumably at the same time that Gaia would be releasing hers from the emotional body. Under no circumstances, I was told, should I argue with any of these, just let them leave, clear 'em out, without resistance. Do not grab hold of them, he said, in order to ask "why are you here? "Do you want to talk about it some more?"
I was ready to go. And then, Sandy hit.
The patterns arrived at the same time as the hurricane in the form of a 30-year old relationship, a history, a person, a past. I was caught off guard, hearing from someone that I thought was long gone from my life. One of my travelling Soul partners, an old lover who broke my heart when he moved on.?
Of course I grabbed hold, and held fast with both hands: history was repeating itself for me, and I would not make the same mistake twice!
Now, several weeks later, I am cleaning up debris.
I am still unsteady on my feet, but I know that I must persevere. I have a feeling that there will be more trials like this, perhaps to give me more practice in clearing the deepest, most painful and buried psychic patterns. Fortunately I have an arsenal of tools that I am now learning to use: grounding the electro-magnetic energy, using the transmuting rose, the 4th 5th and 6th rays, the violet flame. But make no mistake: if this was hard for a seasoned daughter of the Vodou warrior spirit Ogoun, I cannot imagine what is going on out there for ordinary folk. Wow.
No comments:
Post a Comment