Neutral Energy
I have been very busy studying and reading, and trying out the things that I have learned. I have been been actively building a Mer-Ka-Ba, grounding the Self electromagnetically, engaging the pineal gland, and opening the subtle bodily channels. I have been interacting with the Nature intelligences, especially since the equinox on September 22.
For the first time yesterday I used the Rays of Creation, a gift from the Prime Creator.
It is not easy being a student, but as it was in graduate school, I am reading, engaging, and integrating in ways that would be completely overwhelming to me, were it not so joyful. This is the best life. Strange, like those difficult but wonderful graduate school years I see these times as the most important and powerful in shaping who I am. And, while I take classes, and most of the work is solitary, solitary study, solitary discoveries.
But now some of my teachers are invisible, but present, and strongly felt. How dear, how beloved the teachers. AD GURAY NAMEH, JUGAD GURAY NAMEH,
SAT GURAY NAMEH, SIRI GURU DEVAY NAMEH. I bow to the great, unseen wisdom.
I am starting to understand that the best use of energy in our creations - otherwise known as magick - is detached, non-judgmental, a calm, cool current. Neutral energy. This is how we manage the energy of thought, that which thinks the thought-form into manifestation as well as the emotional stuff - which is harder to control, being physical in origin, no? I have not yet figured out how to merge these bodies but I am sure that the teachers will tell me.
I am off now, to learn how to breathe.
So many parallels. We study slightly different lessons, but we continue to learn and there is much in common that we study. My studies have a slightly more western accent, but the more things change, the more they stay the same. I missed seeing posts from you, but figured you were busy.
ReplyDeleteEoghan