Third Eye Not Blind
That is a sorry-ass pun; they used to be one of my favorite alternative bands. My friend Gina produced videos for them when she was at Elektra. Those were the good old days.
Now, my forehead at the Third Eye constantly flutters and vibrates, and the sensation is so physical that I can't deny that something is going on there.
It is not unpleasant but I do wonder what is happening and what I should do about it.
I wondered those things too :0) I learnt they are upgrades. DNA being activated. That third eye is meant for seeing with. I find I have frequent visions lately from the "inner mind" or third eye. I would at first note the visions I was having till I figured out what they meant and were for. Took a while. LOL!
ReplyDeleteHang in there. There are more abilities to be gained.
Blessings,
Sarah :0)
Oh Sarah that is so exciting. This confirms that for me this will ultimately be a physical Ascension. I suddenly worry that these experiences won't last; that it will just go away! But even as I write that, the Higher Self tells me "that's just ego talking..."
DeleteWhat an amazing new life this is, how do you manage it?
Well, this is where I have to read YOUR diary!
Thanks for the reassurance my love
Thank you Yvonne <3
DeleteSarah :0)