I found these instructions "by accident" a few years ago. They are taken from a lengthy message by an other-dimensional being. The entire text is a transcription, written in that sort of opaque stilted language that is characteristic of so many channeled texts from non-humans, but it is the most perfect - and I believe the most precise - statement that I have ever read concerning this idea. No gurus, no teachers, no hard lessons, no difficult exercises, no courses to take, nothing to pay for. Just you, yourself, with yourself, seeing yourself as you really are.
When I first found this book online I stayed up all night reading it. I could not believe what I was seeing and in the moment of understanding, I was illuminated.
This has happened only once before in my life, when I read The Course in Miracles when I was in college.
It is unfortunate that there are so many channeled voices out there that are not taken seriously. This one from an alien being, no less.
The wisdom here is profound in its simplicity.
(All writings paraphrased from The Law of One, emphases mine)
Exercise One. The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously see that love in awareness and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone. Upon this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity. The second seeking of love within the moment begins the addition. The third seeking empowers the second, the fourth powering or doubling the third. As with the previous type of empowerment, there will be some loss of power due to flaws within the seeking in the distortion of insincerity. However, the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is inconsequential.
Exercise Two. The universe is one being. When a mind/body/spirit complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator. This is an helpful exercise.
Exercise Three. Gaze within a mirror. See the Creator.
Exercise Four. Gaze at the creation which lies about the mind/body/spirit complex of each entity. See the Creator.
The foundation or prerequisite of these exercises is a predilection towards what may be called meditation, contemplation, or prayer. With this attitude, these exercises can be processed. Without it, the data will not sink down into the roots of the tree of mind, thus enabling and ennobling the body and touching the spirit.
A single question in this is "what is viewed as constituting 'meditation?'" For me at least, that means much besides sitting still and quiet in a room. Contemplation is the key word, as one can contemplate experience over time and achieve the same results; one can view a walk through the woods, or down a city street as an active meditation; or even see sevis as meditation.
ReplyDeleteYeah, he says meditation, contemplation or prayer, which is pretty broad. Me, I just learned to meditate in the "classic" style this year. Now I know what I have been missing, and I still have to practice!
ReplyDeletesee you soon houngan :)