Monday, June 25, 2012

Recapitulating Creation

I have been away for a while, been at the spiritual hospital, helping parents birth spiritual babies, which is more work I must admit, than the birth of physical human babies. I am talking about an initiation, of course. Can't say more than that except that the same work, the same hardships, the same joy, and the same sense of familial love and accomplishment come forth powerfully from these events. I am very grateful to be a mother of human babies, and as well as a god-sister to spiritual children and Beings.

Today I am on another study binge, after trying out some lessons in meditation and visualization, which are very difficult for someone like me who spends a lot of time outside of my body. I don't know what I am going to do about that: but it is good to know that the reason that I have challenges is because of my out-of-body-ness, my etheric bodily travels. I have to learn to feel my root chakra all over again.

It's time to get grounded.


No comments:

Post a Comment